Returns and refound
Last update: May 10, 2021
If you have purchased items, either in-store or online, our return and refund policy is as follows:
- Sales are final for: (i) all BBQs and fire tables purchases; (ii) fillings of propane cylinder for BBQs (both the cylinder and the filling); (iii) special orders for parts and accessories; and (iv) all liquidation products.
- Regular parts and accessories are exchangeable or refundable within 14 days of purchase. They must be unused and fit for resale. This includes among others that the label must still be on the product and that the original packaging has not been opened or otherwise altered.
Refunds will be made with the payment method used at the time of purchase. The customer must provide the same debit or credit card as the one used for the original payment.
Products must be returned or exchanged in-store only (no mail returns), to one of the following addresses:
Groupe Suroît stores:
- Sainte-Martine : 1325, boul. St-Jean-Baptiste West, QC, J0S 1V0
- Saint-Hyacinthe: 6230 rang St-André, QC, J2R 1T4
- Cowansville: 1107 Albert Street, QC, J2K 0H4
For our opening hours, please visit our website at: Contact us.
The original invoice of the products will be requested and is required in order to process any return or refund.